Atromak offers a wide range of downstream oil & natural gas sector expertise gained through operational and management experience with international and national oil and gas companies, major engineering firms, management consultancies, and international development banks.
Our expert multi-disciplinary teams provide a broad range of services that draw on Atromaks deep understanding of the energy value chain including expertise in upstream, refining technology, power, petrochemicals, clean energy, and energy technology to deliver integrated energy solutions. Atromak’s oil & gas sector consulting services combine industry knowledge with established strategy and financial tools, tailored for the Oil and Gas sector.
Atromak field services offers its team of fully chartered and certified personnel located in service centers worldwide in a competency matrix designed to cover repair, manufacturing and replacement of parts.
Atromak aims to be a one-stop-solution for each customer’s operational and field requirements with drawings, real operating data and reports. As a leading global OEM for critical equipment, Atromak can mobilize personnel in a short time to meet customer needs.
- On-site inspection, commissioning, repair, upgrades, retrofits, re-rates, de-rates and troubleshooting services
- Condition monitoring and reliability
- On-site maintenance successive performance to improve predictive maintenance program
- Product training
- One-stop-solution to operational problems as OEM and services provider for pumps, valves, turbomachinery and welding
- Inspection, repair and recertification of manifold, BOPs and wellheads
- High quality standard of services and aftersales support
- State-of-the-art QHSE systems and procedures
- Fast response to fast-changing operating conditions
- Dynamics and structural analysis of equipment and parts
- Noise and vibration analysis
- Computational fluid dynamic analysis and finite element analysis