Atromak supplies CNC Lathe, CNC Machining Center, Surface Grinder, Universal Milling Machine, Tool Rim Milling Machine, Universal Lathe, Radial Drilling Machine, Tool and Cutter Grinders. All our machines are suitable both for individual and serial production and ensure high efficiency in drilling, reaming, counter boring, and thread cutting of work made of steel, casting, and non-ferrous metals as well as of wood and plastics.
We provide a comprehensive training program for the operators and every machine comes with detailed instruction manual in various languages. Atromak guarantees the supply of spare parts for each machine minimum 10 years.
- High axis speed (30 m/min)
- High accuracy (Repeatability: 1-5µ/X-Z Full stroke, Positioning: 5µ/X-Z Full stroke)
- High cutting power
- 45° Inclined one piece rigid cast iron body
- Rigid spindle supported by precision spindle bearings (ISO P4)
- VDI Revolver head (Turret)
- Free training programming and operating machine
- Guarantee of service and spare part
- Motorized tail stroke movement
CNC MACHINING CENTER
- High accuracy (Repeatability: 2µ/Full stroke, Positioning: 5µ/Full stroke)
- High rigidity
- High speed (30 m/min)
- Rapid tapping (40 hole/min., HSS, M4, SAE 1040 Without Adapter)
- High milling power (40 mm., HSS, SAE 1040)
- High cutting power (140 cm³/min., SAE 1040)
- Free training for the programming and operating the machine
- Guarantee of service and spare parts
- Spindle produced by using of oil cooling system
- Dialog programming system
- All axis linear guide ways
- Central Lubrication System
- Hydraulic Control on Longitudinal Traverse
- Spindle Runs in Precision (ISO P4) Angular Contact Bearing, Lubricated for Life
- Direct Drive Balanced Spindle with Minimum Vibration
- V Guide-ways on Cross Slide are Coated with Turcite-B
- Automatic Grinding Cycle on X/Y Axes
UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE
- Electrically Controlled Universal (Column-and-Knee Type) Milling Machines with Swivel Table
- Fitted with Climb Milling Attachment Suitable for Normal Milling, Intermittent-Feed Milling, Reciprocal Milling with Change of Direction of Cutter Rotation.
- Electromagnetic Clutches on Every Axis for Driving as well as for Breaking.
TOOL ROOM MILLING MACHINE
- Turcite-B Coating on X/Y/Z Axes
- Square Guide-ways on Z&Y Axes
- Dovetail Guide-way on X Axis
- Staples Rotating Speed Between 50-3750 rpm
- Hard Chrome Plated Ground Quill
- Precision Spindle Bearings (ISO p4)
- Backlash Elimination
- Rapid and Gear Box Type Feed on X-Axis
- Central Lubrication System
- Double Locks on All Axes
- Rigid Bed Made of GG30 Designed as Wide Slide-ways
- Rigid Spindle Supported by High Accuracy Taper Bearing
- Bed Slide-ways Induction Hardened and Fine Ground
- Hydraulic Spindle Brake System Controlled by Foot Pedal
- Overload Safety Clutches on Axes
- High Metal Removal Rate Capacity
RADIAL DRILLING MACHINE
Our Radial Drilling Machines are suitable both for individual and serial production and ensure high efficiency in drilling, reaming, counter boring, and thread cutting of work made of steel, casting, and non-ferrous metals as well as of wood and plastics.
Radial drilling machines are particularly suited for performing difficult machining operations on gear boxes, casing and other-work types in steel construction, machine buildıng, and jig-and-fixture manufacture.
TOOL AND CUTTER GRINDER
The Universal Tool and Cutter Grinder is intended together with its standart and optional accessories, for the sharpening of all current metal cutting tools. It also enables the grinding of cylindrical and tapared surfaces, both external and internal, and of flat surfaces. In view of its high versatility. The Grinder machine finds a very wide field of application. Notably in tolrooms, tool sharpening shop, prototype shops and shops engaged in one-off production.
The extensive range of accessories available for the machine permit twist drills, roughing reamers, reamers, backed-off disc type milling cutters, hobs, long tapared cutting tools and broaches to be sharpened. The accessories permit further re-sharpening and sharpening of lathe tools, cutter heads and grinding of radius on lathe tools and milling cutters.